Holiday Gift Guide
Lawrence, KS | Midwest Muscle & Joint Clinic
If you’re anything like us, you haven’t finished your holiday shopping yet. Not to worry! We’ve thrown together a list of some healthy gift ideas because the only thing better than giving a great gift that someone can actually use, is giving a gift that promotes health as well. We even made it super easy for you by adding direct Amazon links to each item's price where you can then find a more detailed description. If you’re still wondering how any of these gifts may benefit you or have questions on how to use it properly, please reach out to us.
Christmas Gifts ($10 or more)
- Fitbit ($60-$130) - Activity trackers are great for seeing how much you move throughout the day and sleep at night!
- Standing Desk ($70) - Sitting is the new smoking.. This is great for people who need to stand up more throughout the day and get moving.
- Gym Membership ($15-$50/month) - Movement is medicine! We work a lot with personal trainers in Lawrence. If you’d like some recommendations, please don’t be shy!
- Hypervolt ($350) - Great for breaking up those tight muscles after workouts. Expensive but well worth every penny! (Always welcome to come try it out in our office before making the purchase yourself!)
- Kettlebells ($20-$50) - Tired or bored of your old basic workout routine? Try these out!
- Lumbar Support Roll ($20) - Can’t get a stand-up desk, or maybe need a break from standing to long? When sitting, support your low back with a lumbar support roll.
- Cookbooks ($15) - There are probably a million cookbooks out there. If you’re wanting to branch out and try something new, check out Whole30, paleo, or even keto recipes.
- Yoga Ball ($20) - Another great option if you absolutely need to sit throughout the day. Make sure you are activating your core while sitting up tall!
- Yoga Mat ($15) - For when you’re exercising on the floor and don’t want to get dirtier, or mop the floor with your sweat.
- Massage ($50) - We know some great massage therapist in Lawrence. Reach out to us and we’ll let you know who we recommend.
Stocking-Stuffers ($10 and less)