We are in network with most major insurance providers:
- Allwell Medicare (Sunflower Health Plan)
- Ambetter (Sunflower Health Plan)
- American Specialty Health (ASH)
- ASR Health Benefits
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Also includes: Anthem & Federal BCBS
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- United Health Care (UHC)
- Student Resources - University of Kansas
- United Medical Resources (UMR)
If you are using insurance to offset costs, be sure to bring your insurance information to your visit. Patients are responsible for any deductible, co-pay, or co-insurance amounts.
No Insurance? No Problem!
Our services are affordable even without health insurance! Estimates of care is based on case complexity or services performed. Please call the clinic to discuss our fees.
We accept many forms of payment. You may pay with Cash, Check, Debit/Credit Cards, or Health Savings Accounts. We accept Visa, MasterCard, or American Express. At this time we do not take Discovery.
If you are injured in a motor vehicle accident, please report your injuries to your auto insurance policy. They can help direct you how to open a medical claim for your injuries. You may be eligible for personal injury protection (PIP) through your auto insurance carrier. This means that your car insurance may cover a significant amount of your necessary medical treatment. Contact our office with any questions and for more details!